Meeting of the New York State Behavioral Health Services Advisory Council will take place on February 15, 2023. The meeting will be held at Albany and New York City at the Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) locations and at Syracuse at the Office of Mental Health (OMH) location. As part of the BHSAC, the following Sub-Committees will also be meeting: Treatment Equity Committee; Regulations Committee and Project Review Committee.
9:00 am to 10:30 am Treatment Equity Committee Meets | Livestream
10:30 am to 12:00 pm Regulations Committee Meets | Livestream
10:30 am to 12:00 pm Project Review Committee Meets | Livestream
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Full Council Meets | Livestream
1450 Western Avenue, Albany, NY 12203
**Directions: there is no security to go through, proceed to the 4th or 5th floor.
- Treatment Equity Meeting: 5th floor, Room 5A (near Counsel’s office)
- Project Review/Full Council Meeting: 4th Floor Conference Room
- Regulations Meeting: 5th floor, Room 5A (near Counsel’s office)
501 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10012
**Directions: You will need to go the Security desk to have your names checked off before proceeding to 8th floor.
- Treatment Equity Committee: 8th Floor, Room 8B
- Project Review/Full Council Meeting: 8th Floor, Conference Room 8A
- Regulations Meeting: 8th Floor, Room 8B
545 Cedar Street Syracuse, NY 13210
**Directions: Masks are required and we will provide additional parking and entry instructions prior to the meeting.
- Treatment Equity: Hutchings Psychiatric Center, Room 5A
- Project Review/Full Council Meeting: Hutchings Psychiatric Center, Room 102
- Regulations Meeting: Hutchings Psychiatric Center, Conference Room 5A
- All individuals attending the NYC and Syracuse meeting will need to bring their proper Drivers License to present to Security
- The live stream will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.