The Bronx Addiction Treatment Center is a 38-bed facility for adult men, women, LGBT, and Spanish monolingual persons. The services provided are designed to address the basic health care needs of each patient while addressing specific physical, psychological and social symptoms associated with psychoactive substance abuse.
We provide culturally competent, patient-centered and evidenced-based services to persons over the age of 18. The length of stay and treatment plan varies according to the needs of each patient and the recommendations of our treatment team.
- Intimate partner/domestic violence
- Women and family
- Criminal justice workshops
- Spanish monolingual
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
We're committed to providing high quality, effective inpatient addiction treatment to New Yorkers in need, to restoring those persons to healthy, responsible, and productive lives as citizens in their communities. The Bronx Addiction Treatment Center is a place of healing, where dignity and respect are restored, hope is renewed, families are reconciled and integration into society can begin.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.