Creedmoor Addiction Treatment Center is a 26-bed, short term inpatient addiction rehabilitation program for adult men and women. Services address the basic health care needs of each individual while addressing specific physical, psychological, and social symptoms associated with addictive disease.
- Women's track
- Homeless men
- Problem gambling
- Medical, psychiatric, and psychosocial intervention
- Self-help groups
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
We recognize the stigma which is often attached to special populations and assist individuals in developing ongoing care plans which address their special needs. Treatment is provided in settings which are comfortable and home-like, which encourage open discussion among and between staff and clients.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.