Kingsboro is a 70-bed inpatient addiction treatment facility serving adult males and females. Cheerfully decorated patient rooms, recreation areas/outdoor patio, and shared dining room, all play a key role in establishing a positive environment for the recovery process to begin.
- Medically-supervised Withdrawal
- Gender Specific Treatment
- Problem Gambling
- A monolingual Spanish-language program
- Addictions counseling group
- Self-help resources
- Special issues groups
- Social work services
- Physical and psychiatric evaluations
- Nutrition assessment
- Structured recreation
- Client and family education
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
Kingsboro staff provides person-centered treatment services in a safe and nurturing environment to help individuals begin the healing process from a life of addiction. Our caring and dedicated staff offer hope and guidance while empowering individuals to maintain their recovery in the community.
We value teamwork, a commitment to excellence, ethical behavior, honest and open communication, accountability and your right to respect and dignity.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.