McPike Addiction Treatment Center is a 68-bed inpatient facility located in Utica, New York, on the campus of the Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center (MVPC). The Center provides a proven individualized program for adult men and women with a chemical addiction.
- Women's track
- Dual recovery program
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
McPike takes a holistic approach to treatment that includes detailed assessment, symptoms management, personal development, and helping individuals learn coping skills that support long term recovery. Treatment and specialized services at McPike ATC are clinically driven and based on individual patient needs/issues and involve a full range of services as part of a comprehensive program to assist the person in the recovery process.
Women's specific clinical activities allow our female patients address major issues, through access to education, peer interaction and discussion.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.