The Richard C. Ward Addiction Treatment Center is a 60-bed inpatient facility that offers innovative treatment services to aid in the recovery of addicted persons and their loved ones.
- Women's track
- Problem gambling
- Dual Recovery groups
- Group and individual therapy
- Family education
- Creative arts programming
- Acupuncture services
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
We provide an intensive treatment experience with the length of stay and treatment plan determined by individual need. We provide educational programs on the physical, psychological and social-cultural aspects of addiction, and other workshops that help sustain long-term recovery.
Gender-specific programs address the many barriers that traditionally have blocked women from accessing treatment. Our women's track is based on the philosophy that women have unique needs that can be addressed in a discrete setting. The core component of this track is a multi-disciplinary treatment team based on the principle of "women treating women."
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.