South Beach Addiction Treatment Center is a 30-bed facility which provides short-term rehabilitation to adult men and women suffering with addiction. All treatment plans are catered to the individual strengths, needs, and issues of the person in treatment. Length of stay is based on individual needs of the person served and can vary between 2 and 6 weeks.
- Co-occurring addictions and mental health disorders
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Self help meetings
- Aftercare planning
- Problem gambling
The South Beach Addiction Treatment Center strives to provide the highest quality inpatient care to the community it serves. Staff is focused on treating everyone seeking services with professionalism, dignity, and respect, and providing the help they need to succeed in their recovery.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.