St. Lawrence Addiction Treatment Center is a 40-bed, inpatient rehabilitation program. The evidence-based practices we use, help patients navigate, embrace and overcome the challenges an individual encounters in the early stages of recovery.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment, Addiction medicine
- Problem Gambling
- Women’s services
- Criminal justice
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and addictions
St. Lawrence recognizes psychoactive substance dependence as a treatable disease. Our multidisciplinary treatment team, uses evidence-based practices such as Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral therapies. Patients are at the very center of their treatment, working with staff to help assess their strengths/needs and abilities; assisting in the development of their own treatment, discharge and relapse prevention plans.
1) The individual appears to be in need of inpatient chemical dependency services and in need of a higher level of care.
2) The individual is unable to participate in or comply with treatment outside of a 24-hour structured treatment setting based on one or more of the following:
- a living environment not conducive to recovery;
- physical or mental complications and co-morbidities requiring medical management;
- a lack of judgment, insights, and motivation such as to require 24-hour supervision;
3) Individual must reside in one of the counties served by the addiction treatment center.
4) The individual must be at least 18. Under special circumstances, a person under 18 may be admitted. Please contact the addiction treatment center for details.
5) Fees based on Individual's ability to pay (No individuals denied access based on inability to pay).
6) Final admission decisions are always made by the medical director in compliance with utilization review standards.