The Adolescent Endorsement is an upcoming opportunity for certified Part 822 Outpatient providers serving the adolescent population to obtain a designation certifying that they administer quality adolescent services in New York State.
Among the benefits of to applying for the Adolescent Endorsement:
- Programs with the Endorsement may advertise that they are an OASAS-endorsed provider of adolescent services.
- Be more accessible to those searching for adolescent treatment services through the OASAS website.
- Work from a more standardized framework of services for young people and;
- Increase community partner connections.
Clinical Practice Standards
This training provides an overview of select Adolescent Endorsement Standards with the intent to highlight and strengthen the use of desirable counseling skills when working with adolescents and their families. Adolescent Endorsement Standards highlighted in this training include Assessment, Developmentally Informed Treatment, and Trauma Informed Treatment.
Credentialing credit will be given for completing all three videos in the series. This training fulfills 1 clock hour credits toward:
- CPP/CPS initial
- CASAC/CPP/CPS renewals
- NYS Education Dept. Social Work Continuing Education
Related clinical guidance and reference materials for providers and program staff serving the adolescent population.