Through Opioid Settlement Funds, the Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) to responsive and responsible Bidders that can deliver a robust and meaningful leadership institute for 500 to 1,000 current or soon-to-be middle management-level staff working across the state in the OASAS Substance Use Disorder (SUD) continuum of care and services. Bidders will also be responsible for all marketing, registration, and other logistical concerns related to a 20-to-50-hour hybrid training program and post-learning collaboration projects.
OASAS seeks to make one award to provide these services.
Eligible Bidders include entities that meet all the criteria below:
- Have hosted, developed, and disseminated a multi-session, behavioral health-specific, leadership training each year, in the last five years.
- Have trained at least 400 SUD/Behavioral Health Managers over the last five years.
- The curriculum must be targeted to the behavioral health workplace setting.
- The curriculum must be a total of at least 20 hours per delivery.
- Have experience with both virtual and in-person training in the last five years.
Eligibility will be determined by Bidders completing Attachment 13 – Eligibility Certification demonstrating the meet the above criteria.
Please see the RFP for further details.
March 25, 2024, 4:30 PM EST
View RFP and Supporting Documents
RFP 23027 - Leadership Institute (Amended 2-21-24)
Attachments Required at Bid Submittal
Attachment 2 - Budget (Amended 2-21-24)